Sunday 10 May 2009

Carlsberg don't make business trips, but if they did...

In my previous seats I've had a few days out of the office - Oxford being the joint highlight, tied with Hambleton on Poulton Le Fyled (near Blackpool). The lowlight probably being Wakefield.
Tomorrow I get to go on a weeks trip to Japan to visit the client's premises all over the country ! A slight improvement!
We're flying to Osaka then heading straight to Kyoto by bullet train. Tuesday we go to Nara (oldest city in Japan) and on Wednesday we fly up north to Akita. Thursday we fly back down to Tokyo. I'm not sure what I'll be doing but should be good fun just to be there.

We finish the work aspect on Thursday and my boss is going home but I thought I might as well make the most of the chance and spend a weekend in Tokyo. I've got a friend who lives near there whom I hope to be able to meet up with.
I'll let you know how I get on next week some time.


No comments:

Post a Comment