Friday 28 August 2009

Last Weekend in Shanghai




Whilst this weekend isn't my last in China, it is the last I will spend in Shanghai before returning home. It's quite sad as many of my friends are leaving this weekend or the start of next week and it really feels like our time here is coming to an end. To make sure we go out in style we've got a pretty action packed weekend planned. Keeping off tonight - hopefully very soon *it is already 6pm here* - at Dishuidong; one of our favourite chinese restuarants on Changle Lu. After that we're heading to Emma's new apartment for a few pre-game drinks before heading to a bar and then some karaoke. Then after we've filled up on Karaoke we're heading to a club and then Bar Rogue to watch the sunrise. Should be awesome and a great way to spend our last friday night together.
Tomorrow, once I wake up, i'm meeting with my football team friends as I'm buying them a new kit to play in. At the moment they have a mixture of different shirts which can get quite confusing so for £60 I've brought them enough footy shirts to deck out all 25 of the players. They are calling me their first ever "official sponsor". After that I thought I might head to moganshan or xinle lu one last time.
In the evening i've got another chinese wedding! (see report earlier of the other one I attended) HOpefully more turtle but less who wants to be a millionaire questioning. This time it is the turn of Monica (who has also just announced that she is pregnant!) so the HongBao is taking a proper hammering this weekend!!!
After the wedding I'm heading to YuYingTang with the others for a Brit Pop night. SUnday morning will be football and sunday afternoon I might actually get time to update the blog with my holiday stories. Who knows??!

No comments:

Post a Comment